Product Marketing (PMT)
Job Description –
- Providing training, product knowledge, direction to the field sales team to ensure that they are well equipped with scientific and communication skills both.
- Developing brand plans/strategies for the product range along with market penetration strategy along with market research and competitor analysis.
- SWOT analysis of product line (strength, weakness, opportunities, and threats) and guiding sales team to tap the opportunities and growth in the product sale.
- Creating brand inputs for promotion like VA, LBL, Newsletter, flipcharts, or digital campaigns like website or app launch or webinar series, etc.
- Conducting meetings, scientific symposia, CMEs, conferences, and ensuring brand visibility in the target audience segment of the pharmaceutical industry, which are healthcare professionals and hospitals.
- Motivating sales team members by organizing training camps, award ceremonies, and recognition programs.
- Product forecasting, new product pipeline strategy, new product pre-launch, and launch strategy and post-launch, new initiatives for product growth strategy.
- Creativity and analytical skills
- Market research and intelligence to tap competitor analysis
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work and liaise with cross-functional teams
- Forecasting and visionary approach
- Sales management and leadership skills
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in Team and collaborate
- Fluency in any foreign language will be preferred.
- Minimum 1-year experience required.
- Experience in either market research/brand, marketing
Qualification: Bachelor degree