INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Candidate should have handled international clients in pharmaceuticals industry, having knowledge of exports of finished products in the pharma industry of Asian, African, European and rest of the countries in the world.
- Should have done cold calling and finding new business opportunities. Follow up with vendors and negotiations with the same.
- Generate sales opportunities through inbound lead follow ups and outbound cold calls and emails from all over the world.
- Briefing GMI Research spectrum of research offerings and exploring opportunities in each call.
- Locate or propose potential business deal by contacting potential clients by email or phone
- Develop and cultivate strong buying relationships with clients and understanding customer needs and requirements.
- Able to engage and interact effectively with leadership; understands how to read audience and customize approach accordingly.
- Strategize to build and acquire client’s accurse multiple industries for research and consulting services.
- Maximize revenues from the same accounts by delivering the most excepted content, and cross-selling and upselling.
- Shall help in developing proposals/business case/presentations to the clients, pitching in for the expected research content by the clients.
- Create and update client database
- Enhance organizations reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- To generate and develop relationships with clients. Conduct market study and analysis for more business. Responsible for sales and marketing.
- To follow up with RA for registration of the product To check for dossier according to market guidelines To keep track of export of shipments and timely delivery To develop and manage business distributor and agent network.
- Having experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Good Interpersonal and Communication skills
- Ability to work in Team and collaborate
- Fluency in any foreign language will be preferred.
- Minimum 4-year experience required.
- Experience in either market research/brand, marketing
Qualification: Bachelor degree
Job Type: Full Time
Salary: as per industry
Position: 1 Manager,
Mail ID: [email protected]